Position: Trainee Facades Designer
A leading Facade Contractor is actively recruiting for a Trainee Designer to join their growing team, all projects London based.
Reporting directly to the Senior Designer, you will play a pivotal role in designing external façades. Working closely with the Construction Team, duties will include;
Duties will include:
• Producing detailed, high quality, feasible layouts, promptly for the construction teams and producing AutoCad plans.
• Envelope / Façade design
• Investigation of technical problems encountered and provision of economically viable solutions.
• Ensure that technical department procedures, layouts, technical reports and required working drawings are delivered to the agreed date schedule.
• Attend site project meetings.
• Review drawings
• Assisting with the tender stage.
Ideally, you will have previous Facade and Design experience and will also ideally have knowledge of AutoCAD 2D & 3D.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Ideally have experience in a similar position within the Façade Industry
• Knowledge or experience working on commercial projects
• Ability to deal directly with clients, consultants and fellow team members
• Revit experience beneficial
• AutoCad 2D & 3D experience
• HNC or Degree in construction related discipline
Please submit your CV to be considered for this position