Junior Project Planner - Facades and Curtain Walling
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Project Planner. Our client is an industry-leader, specialising in facades and curtain walling. They are seeking to recruit a Junior Planner to join their company focusing on projects in London. The position requires knowledge / experience of Microsoft Projects. Full Training will be provided.
· Create update and maintain the Project plans throughout the project to ensure optimum project performance is maintained.
· Liaise with the project delivery teams including supply chain to create new project schedules to the right level of detail for delivering the project. Determine key dependencies and constraints
· Actively gather progress information from the project team members including subcontractors and factory activities to progress project plans and allow for effective monitoring of the project and highlight issues and delays to the project Manager. Support Project Control and Commercial / contract projects with accurate scheduling and performance data
· Analyse project performance and measurement using a range of techniques to demonstrate performance and forecasting. Report progress to the wider project delivery teams on regular basis
· Maintain the project plans through investigating, measuring and recoding project change and variation through the project lifecycle. Ensuring all planning changes are clearly documented and recorded and instigate recovery plans if the project deviates from the baseline
· Encourage good working relationships and partnerships within the Project Teams, external supply chain, and wider stakeholders to promote project engagement and successful delivery
· Help raise the maturity of project delivery by proposing and undertaking improvements in process along with specific tooling and, templates. Actively participate in continuous improvement initiatives and support the Lessons Learned Process by facilitating workshops
What We Are Looking For:
· This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Project Planner to progress their career.
· Experience using Microsoft Projects
· Strong capabilities in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Please submit your CV to be considered for this position